What a great experience to collaborate with Personal Style Blogger Chimee Ahaiwe for Around The Way Gyrl. Chimee and I met on Instagram and finally met in person early October. After talking back and forth on Instagram we came up with a awesome idea to get together and collaborate. Our theme for our collaboration was retro street wear which worked out perfectly for each of our personal styles.
Even in a competitive business environment, there is room to collaborate. It presents a unique opportunity for professionals in every industry. Which makes me a firm believer in the concept of specifically supporting others. This is one of the best ways to share what you know and benefit from the knowledge of others.
I think everyone should give collaboration a chance, you might be surprised on how you can benefit from it. Here's a list of things you can experience;
1. You may learn something.
2. You can inspire someone.
3. You can find inspiration.
4. You can meet new people.
5. It can bring new opportunities.
6. You may gain a new level of confidence.
7. You can learn new and better ways to do things in your business.
8. You can find new motivation.
9. You can be empowered to do something you've been considering for a long time.
10. It's fun and makes the impossible seem possible.
I enjoyed collaborating with Ms. Chimee!
Please visit www.aroundthewaygyrl.com for her outfit details also, don't forget to subscribe to her blog.